Our Debt Recovery Unit is an integral part of our Litigation Department, our staff having many years' experience of efficient and effective debt recovery. Fast collection is our objective in order to aid your cash flow.
We make your debts our priority and seek maximum recovery in minimum time, whilst providing a service tailor made to your claim's requirements.
On receiving an enquiry from a client, we immediately undertake:
- an assessment of the debtor's financial situation; and
- a costs/benefit analysis on whether to proceed.
If the decision remains to proceed, our debt recovery service is modern and up-to-date allowing prompt and efficient handling of single or multiple debts.
We can provide the following services:
- Letters before Action
- Part 36 Offers
- Claim Form drafting and issuing
- Enforcement of judgments
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy and winding-up petitions
We also offer:
- Retainer services for commercial clients
- Fixed fee and volume price packages
- A tailored small claims' package
We will agree with you a basis of charging before we undertake any work for you. We provide, where appropriate, estimate and interim billings. We offer a variety of methods of funding cases. We do not however offer legal aid.
To find out about fixed fee debt collection please contact a member of our team.