We help clients with a wide range of business contract requirements, from commercial relationships to everyday business contracts.
Many of our clients see us as an extension of their business, which allows them to stay focused on the all-important day-to-day running of things.
We’re involved continuously in preparing and advising on a variety of commercial agreements, and our team has wide-ranging sector-specific knowledge, covering everything from transport and logistics to leisure and healthcare.
Our corporate clients use our expertise and services not just in connection with their internal procedures, but also when entering into business relationships with third parties.
Typical examples of the kinds of advice we give in this area include:
- Advertising and marketing agreements
- Agency agreements
- Contracts for purchase of assets, sale of goods and supply of services
- Distribution and franchising agreements
- Lease and finance agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Manufacturing and marketing agreements
- Terms and conditions of trading