Our Insolvency Team offers a wide range of services for creditors, debtors, shareholders, directors and insolvency practitioners – dealing with both individual and corporate insolvencies.
We can advise you on all aspects of insolvency and recovery, including:
- Acting for trustees in bankruptcy
- Acting for administrators and liquidators in relation to their appointment, trading matters and business sales
- Acting for creditors in compulsory winding-up proceedings
- Acting for debtor companies and individuals who receive statutory demands, winding-up or bankruptcy petitions
- Applications for administration orders
- Insolvency applications, including claims of transactions at undervalue or preference
- Working with accountants and insolvency practitioners to assist with solvent and insolvent restructuring
- Acting for directors’ disqualification proceedings
- General bankruptcy advice.