As a business or an individual, there may be times during a dispute when you need to protect your interests with an emergency application to the court – an injunction to stop wrongdoing or order a change in behaviour.
Businesses or individuals often seek injunctions when the other party, if unrestrained, might cause irreparable or significant damage by continuing the conduct that led to the dispute.
Wortley Byers Law has the resources and experience to deal quickly and efficiently with such instances – we can help you protect your business and other interests in a variety of situations, such as:
- Dissipation or risk of dissipation of assets to avoid payment by obtaining a Freezing Order to freeze assets until dispute resolution
- Preventing infringement of your intellectual property, such as trademark and copyright
- Preventing the wrongful use of confidential information and trade secrets
- Preventing dealing with specific customers or suppliers
- Preventing ongoing breaches of contract
- Property disputes, for example relating to breach of covenants, activities constituting a nuisance, and party walls.